About Heritage Fest
Express your talents at the most spectacular Festival!
Heritage Fest is an entertaining and enlightening cultural carnival of contests for students from Pre Nursery to Class XII and above 18 years, celebrating India’s vibrant culture and tradition. It provides a platform for everyone, to offer their unique innate talent as an ode to Lord Krishna.
Six streams of competitions
More than 1000 prizes to be won!
The most fabulous amalgam of cultural events
One of the primary purposes of Hare Krishna Movement is to propagate spiritual and cultural knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in relevant techniques to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world. Towards achieving this objective, Hare Krishna Movement, Bhilai created the Cultural Education Services (CES) in 2011, specifically aimed at enhancing values and life skills in children through culture-related activities. CES department has multiple culture-centric initiatives providing systematic, intensive and performance-oriented training in various art forms even as equipping children with essential life skills.
This year, Heritage Fest is culminating at the Hare Krishna Movement, Akshaya Patra Campus, Sector – 6, starting from 20th august to 24th august.
- Students may participate in as many events and in as many venues as they like.
- Preserve your Token ID card with ID number that is given by your school teacher as it is very important. Please bring the Token ID card to the event without fail.
- The stage dimension for the entire contest is 10 X 27 feet. Participants are requested to practice accordingly.
- Late comers will not be entertained.
- The decision of judges for all the contests will be final.
- Attractive prizes to winners in the finals will be given away in a grand prize distribution ceremony in Hare Krishna Movement, Bhilai. Parents and teachers are also welcome to this ceremony.
- Special prizes will be given to the top 3 schools and to the teachers who have trained the prize-winning students.
- The Rolling Trophy will be awarded to the school with the maximum number of entries in each event and will be performance based.
- Results will be announced on the school display board.
- Phone calls, e-mails or personal visits to know the results will strictly not be entertained.
- Late comers will not be entertained.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Note: Prasadam will be distributed to all the participants in the venue. Non-vegetarian foods, including eggs, are strictly not allowed inside the premises during the Heritage Fest event.
A wide range of contests...
…under six different streams.
Giving children access to all varieties of literature is extremely important for their success. Janmashtmi is an occasion to express their skills like memory, language and imagination in the service of the Supreme Lord.
While making an art form or painting the captivating beauty of Krishna you are immersed in His Divinity. At Heritage Festival the subject of art is Krishna Himself so this gives you new inspiration and new imagination.
Have a glance of HERITAGE FEST
A cultural platform to showcase your talents
Heritage Fest is a celebration of creativity and talent among the children of the city and it is an attempt to familiarize them with the glorious tradition of Indian culture through a series of events.
The Heritage Fest has several interesting contests created to tap the creative potential of the versatile students. Vocal Music, Vedic Quiz, Gita Sloka Chanting, Dancing, Painting, Rangoli and several other contests are lined up at Heritage Fest to bring out the best talent in children.
TESTIMONIALS FROM TEACHER
TESTIMONIALS FROM PARENT
(whose children participated in previous years)
TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENT
Venue in bhilai
Hare Krishna Movement,
C/O -Akshaya Patra Campus,
Sector - 6, Bhilai.
Ph : 0788 - 2284699
Mob : 97550 98618, 90392 15222
Email-ID : email@example.com
Venue in Raipur
Pandit Dindayal Upashyay Auditorium,
Mob : 97550 42624