Narasimha Yagna ~ Get Protection from Evil Forces and Enemies
Lord Narasimha is an all pervading god of spiritual knowledge, wealth, valour, strength and has great compassion towards his devotees. Lord Narasimha is the fourth avatar of Lord Krishna. He manifested on Narasimha Jayanthi day that falls in the month of Vaishaka, on shukla paksha chaturdasi, after Akshaya Tritiya favoured by Swathi nakshatra siddha yoga. Since the incarnation appeared in the evening, rituals and other ceremonies are performed during sundown. This day signifies the triumph of good over evil. Lord Krishna is the protector of the Universe and bestows positive energies that shield devotees against evil and negative forces. This yagna is helps to close your debts and play major role in maintain good Health, wealth and prosperity. If you are facing various difficulties from evil spirits or from enemies, caught up in legal issues then Narasimha Yagna is for you. Narasimhadev will be blessing you with peace and happiness.
However, some ceremonies are best performed at home, either for the comfort of family members, or to purify the dwelling. Vedic Sacraments are highly beneficial, sanctifying and increasing auspicious influences. They help one to progress peacefully in life to the ultimate goal -attaining the Absolute Truth- by smoothing the path of spiritual progress. Samskaras rectify and sanctify relationships between family and friends, parents and children, husband and wife. They drive away ill influences and attract the blessings of saintly Vaisnavas. Most importantly, Vedic Sacraments provide a ceremonial focus for the yuga dharma, the chanting of the names of God. Vedic Sacraments are performed at particular times during life and are considered rites of passage. They purify the body and soul and prepare one for devotional service to God by invoking auspicious qualities for those who perform them. They are performed for the benefit of both the individual and the family.
- To overcome debts, financial difficulties, relationship issues.
- Ensures you with material wealth in abundance.
- Best day to conduct this homam is Friday or Ekadasi or any other auspicious day based on the Janma Nakshatra.
- Deity Worshiped: Goddess Lakshmi & Lord Narasimha.
- Rose petals and Sweet Pongal are the main ingredients used.
“Any sacriﬁce performed without regard for the directions of scripture, without distribution of prasādam [spiritual food], without chanting of Vedic hymns and remunerations to the priests, and without faith is considered to be in the mode of ignorance.”
– Bhagavad Gita 17.13
What you achieve by performing Narasimha Yagna
- For acquiring more wealth and riches in life.
- Malefic effects of planets are removed.
- Mitigate problems related to Karmic doshas.
- Attain spiritual wisdom and knowledge.
- You will be blessed with a health ailment free life.
- All your spiritual and material benefits will be accomplished and granted by Lord Lakshmi Narasimha himself.
- You are also bound to erase all your sins and proceed towards a sin free and uncomplicated future and stay blessed and happy.
- This Yagna will help one attain High Financial Status in life and gives one the courage to achieve their dreams and the wisdom to attain fortune.
- Narasimha Yagna Blesses and protects one’s family from any court, case or legal related troubles.
- Narasimha Yagna is also a Powerful remedy for a person who is under severe debt or financial crisis in life. It also protects one from his/her enemies who are causing troubles directly or indirectly.
After performing the Homa, we will give you the Prasad (yagna sista/sacred ash). If you are able to attend the Homa, you will be given the Prasad in person, or else this will be sent over to you. Please be informed that it might take 1-2 days for your Prasad to reach you.
Please note that we require 1-week’s notice prior to scheduling yajnas. For more details, please contact Gopavrindapala Dasa – 97550 98615